Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thank You!

Today is Thanksgiving and I want to thank my family, my friends, my boyfriend, my co-workers and all of you wonderful blog readers! Thank you for following Nicole's Novel Reads! I hope every one of you gets to enjoy Thanksgiving with family, friends and loved ones. Eat lots of food, help others in need and try not to go overboard with the excessive shopping during the holidays. What we need is more time with each other. Feast like you're at Hogwarts and spend time together like the Weasley family. Just remember to give thanks for all the opportunities you are given and don't forget to give back. After all, it is a day for Thanks and Giving.

Image from Fanpop.com
I would like to give thanks to all the authors who create amazing masterpieces, to all the publishers who work hard to promote books, to all the booksellers who sell fantastic novels, to all the bloggers who I have met over the past year and to the the Queen herself, J.K. Rowling. Without the Harry Potter series, I wouldn't be the same person I am today. Thank you everyone for impacting my life. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and please stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment