Tuesday, September 1, 2015

August 2015 Challenge Recap



August was pretty crazy since I spent at least half the month away on business doing a 24/7 job. I managed to actually read books when I was away which was pretty awesome since I had very little time to myself. You can check my intro post about Flights of Fantasy here. You can check out January's recap here, February's recap here, March's recap here, April's recap here, May's recap here, June's recap here and July's recap here.

Flights of Fantasy books I've read in August 2015

 



I never had any trouble picking up diversity books which is great in my book. I love how diversity can show up in any genre. That's the beauty of diverse books; they don't discriminate. Please check out my intro to the Dive Into Diversity challenge here. You can check out January's recap here, February's recap here, March's recap here, April's recap here, May's recap here, June's recap here and July's recap here.

Dive Into Diversity books I've read in August 2015

 

No comments:

Post a Comment